Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Raven's Breath **Book Blast** With Author, Tish Thawer

http://www.amazon.com/Ravens-Breath-Women-Purgatory-Thawer-ebook/dp/B00JOGMXZ6/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1404661586
BOOK BLURB:

Will she be your Grim Reaper or your Saving Grace?
Raven can breathe life into you, or siphon the life from you...the choice is yours. 

They say your life flashes before your eyes when you die. But what you didn't know...your last thoughts determine whether Raven becomes your grim reaper or your saving grace.

Death has a sinister plan, but his favorite female reaper has been given a new power that will combat his secret mission. The only issue...she hasn't discovered it yet.

Will Raven put the pieces together in time, or will Purgatory be destroyed forever?

EXCERPT:

"Raven, when was the last time you were sent to Heaven during a retrieval?" His voice was strained and taut.
I pulled from his grasp and took a quick step back, contemplating the odd question. It wasn't unusual for me to visit Heaven, or Hell for that matter; it was part of my job.
"Earlier today, why?"
His jaw clenched, then he and Holli disappeared. Wow. Guess I won't be getting an answer.
I shook my head and took to the sky, finally heading home for the night. As I neared my apartment, I saw Garrett rushing up to the main door of my building. I adjusted my trajectory and touched down gently behind him.
"Hey! Fancy meeting you here."
"Actually, it's not fancy at all.” His intensity shook me. “I need to talk to you."
"What's wrong?"
"Let's get inside." He ushered me into the building and up the stairs to my apartment with the urgency of an undercover spy on a mission.
I flipped the lock. He unceremoniously pushed me inside, slammed the door, spun me around, and pressed my back against it.
"What are you doing?" I demanded.
“I need to check for something." He brushed the hair away from my ears then turned my head from side to side. This is awkward. "Garrett, seriously, what the hell is this about?"
"Not Hell."
"What?"
"Hold still." The edge of panic in his voice had my heart racing. He continued to run his thumb over the smooth skin behind my ears and down each side of my neck. "Oh my God, he was right," Garrett breathed.
I'd had enough. I shoved him off with enough force to push him away from me. "What are you talking about?"
"You've been marked, Raven."
I stared at Garrett like he was an idiot, but it was I who was completely clueless. "Marked? By what? What do you mean?"
"I mean..." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the mirror hanging next to the front door.
"...Heaven has marked you.”
http://www.amazon.com/Ravens-Breath-Women-Purgatory-Thawer-ebook/dp/B00JOGMXZ6/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1404661586


SOCIAL LINKS:









PURCHASE LINKS:










"Raven's Breath is book one is the Women of Purgatory

 series. Look for books two and three coming in 2015."

Biography

Tish Thawer writes paranormal romances for all ages, including her new adult series The Rose Trilogy, and her adult paranormal romance, The Ovialell Series, as well as young adult short-stories. Her magickal elements and detailed world-building are a welcome constant in every novel.

Before becoming a writer she worked as a computer consultant, a photographer, and a graphic designer. She also operates a custom glass etching business, in addition to being a wife and the mother of three wonderful children.

She's been a fan of the paranormal for as long as she can remember. Anything to do with superpowers, myth and magic has always held a special place in her heart. From her first paranormal cartoon, Isis, to the phenomenon that is Twilight, this genre has always been a part of her life.

You can find Tish on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AuthorTishThawer


A common FAQ: "How do you pronounce her last name?"
Answer: Think "Bower" or "Thow-er". It's Persian!

No comments:

Post a Comment