Wednesday, December 2, 2015

An interview with Ani Gonzalez

An interview 

with Ani Gonzalez


1. When did you know you wanted to be a writer? I’ve wanted to be a writer ever since I was a little kid writing Tales From The Crypt stories in my room. However, it was only a few years ago that I realized I could do this for real.

2. Do you write full time? Yes. I’m a mom though so full time isn’t as “full” as I would want.

3. How does this book differ from your other series’? It’s a lot more intense. Snowbound With Ghost doesn’t actually take place in Banshee Creek, my paranormal small town. Sebastian and Lilly are trapped in a cabin in the woods, far away from the town’s quirky residents. There’s couple of cameos (yes, Caine appears) and you get to enjoy the World’s Most Haunted radio station, WPRV, but, by and large, the book is about Sebastian and Lily falling in love again.

4. Describe your main character? Sebastian Franco is a Hollywood actor who specializes in villain roles. He came back to Banshee Creek after his last movie wrapped up (He played Ares, the God of War) and he finds himself stuck in a snowstorm with his old flame, Lily Holroyd. She betrayed him once, can he trust her this time?

5. Who would you choose to play that character in the movie version? The character is based on Tom Hiddleston, so that’s who should play him in the movie.

6. Who is your favorite author? I love Kresley Cole. I think she’s able to pair deep emotion with side-splitting humor.

7. If you could speak to them, what’s the one question you would ask? When is Nix’s book coming out?

8. Do you have any advice for other authors? Butt in chair. That’s the only think that works.

9. Anything you’d like to say to your fans? Thanks for your support, guys. There will be a Caine book, don’t worry. It’s going to take a while because his HEA is…unconventional, but it’s coming.

10. What’s next for Ani? I’m starting a Banshee Creek spin-off with witches. It’s an insanely fun book and I know my readers will love it. There’s a lot more magic in this series, which is something fans have been asking for.

11. If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Banshee Creek.

12. If you could choose a super power, what would that be? I’d love Zatanna’s power. You can do anything you want as long as you can spell it backwards. It’s so versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment